Monday, January 7, 2019

My Airtel App In Java

Posted by kolli on 3:43 AM





My airtel app is india’s first comprehensive telco app available for download for ios, android, blackberry and java users (covering more than 80% of the smartphone market in the country) on the respective app stores and on airtel.in/myairtel.. Google mobile app with my location for windows phones free get your favorite google search, maps, e-mail, and more on a single application for windows mobile.. The my airtel app is a free customer service app designed for airtel subscribers in sri lanka. this app could be used by prepaid and postpaid users. it allows you quick access to your account balances and subscriptions..





Manage Airtel Mobile, Broadband & Digital TV via My Airtel ...


Manage airtel mobile, broadband & digital tv via my airtel



Welcome to myairtel app – the best channel for all your airtel transactions, be it prepaid, postpaid, broadband,dth or utility payments. my airtel app gives you flexibility to make payment quickly, on the go using multiple payment channels like credit card/debit card/net banking/airtel money/ mobile wallets /upi.. Airtel has launched one of its kind service that lets all smartphone users manage their various airtel products – mobile, telephony, broadband, dtv on the cell phone with its newly launched application named ‘my airtel’.. ‘my airtel’ is the application from bharti airtel by using which you can manage airtel mobile, broadband, digital tv and airtel money services on your mobile. this application was launched last year by airtel and recently it has won award under ‘best application using network apis’ category at gsma gloabl mobile awards 2013..



visit link reference